History of PAISA
The paisa (Nepali/Hindi: पैसा, Urdu: پیسہ), poisha (Bengali: পয়সা) or baisa (Omani: بيسة) is a monetary unit in several countries. In India, Nepal, and Pakistan, the paisa currently equals 1⁄100 of a rupee..More details
PAISA ON BLOCKCHAIN AS PAISACOIN
PAISACOIN is decentralized and peer to peer blockchain Technology based Asset created and developed on Waves Platform. PAISACOIN can send, receive, shop, trade and PAISACOIN can be exchanged in Waves,Bitcoin,Ethereum and BTS.
Why Created PAISACOIN
PAISACOIN project helps to make a powerful cashless society in Asia Pacific where anyone can use Paisacoin as BITCOIN…
TOTAL COINS : 9,000,000,000,000 PAISA
MarketCap : 200,000,000.00+ USD
FEATURE OF PAISACOIN
- Easy to get PAISA Click Here
- Peer to Peer Transactions
- Make Shop with PAISA*
- It’s open source and decentralized.
- It’s people’s own digital money.
- Send, Receive and Exchange
- Easy Remittance Worldwide*
- Buy and Sell Digital Products*
- Low free transactions
- Support to Cashless Societies.